BSP @ Rs. 4,905/‐ psf
@ Rs. 4,930/‐ psf (for 5th‐ 10th floor)
@ Rs. 4,960/‐ psf (for 11th‐18th floor)
@ Rs. 5,000/‐ psf (for 19th floor & above)
BSP (for Penthouse) @ Rs. 5,100
Inaugural Discount @ Rs. 250/‐ psf
(Additional Service Tax, as applicable)
Other Applicable Charges:
|S. No.||Payment Head||Charges / Rate|
|1||Internal Development Charges||Rs. 75.00 psf|
|2||External Development Charges||Rs. 75.00 psf|
|3||Electric Sub Station Charges||Rs. 40.00. psf|
|4||Social Club Membership||Rs. 1.00 Lac|
|Car Parking||One reserved basement car parking space|
|5.||compulsory with any apartment.|
|Underground Car Parking|
|1. Car park @ Rs 2.00 Lacs|
|2. Subsequent car park @ Rs. 3.00 Lacs|
|6.||One Time Lease Rent||Rs. 50.00 psf|
- The Basic Prices are for the indicated Super area and do not include any of the additional charges mentioned above.
- Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee separately.
- The interest free Maintenance deposit @ Rs. 100.00 per sq. ft. of super area shall be payable extra before handing over possession of the premises to the allottee.
- Maintenance charges for the first year shall be payable in advance at the time of offer of possession @ Rs. 1.50 psf per month.
- Areas are indicative only.
- All Plans and layouts are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company or Statutory Authorities.
- Exact super area of Apartment shall be calculated at the time of handing over possession of property as constructed. Increased / decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the allotment terms.
- The super area means the covered area of the demised premises inclusive of the area under the periphery walls, area under columns and walls within the demised premises, half of the area of thewall common with the other premises adjoining the demised premises, cupboards, plumbing / electric shafts of the demised premises, total area of the balconies and terraces, and proportionate share of the common areas like common lobbies, lifts, common service shafts, staircases, machine room, mumty, electric substation and other services and other common areas etc.
5. The other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, Standard Terms and Conditions and the Allotment Letter of the Company.
- The prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Government Taxes as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the allottee in addition to the sale price as stated above.
- Administrative Charges for transfer of allotment would be @ Rs.50 per sq ft & transfer would be allowed only after 30% of the payment has been received from the allottee (subject to change, as per the company policy).